Architect designed home with no expense spared.
Expertly transformed, this innovative residence with premium appointments reflects two distinct architectural styles over an impressive double storey layout. It is set on a secure 593sqm north east to rear facing block, moments to shops, cafés and fine restaurants.
• Contemporary open plan lounge/dining area boasts Blackbutt floors
• Soaring ceilings, commissioned cabinetry, Heat & Glo Mezzo gas fireplace
• Automated Franklyn blinds, air conditioning and energy efficient ‘Big Ass” fans
• Dramatic bi-fold doors create a harmonious indoor/outdoor flow
• Entertainers’ deck spills onto a professionally landscaped garden
• New fences, gabion wall, Empire Zoysia grass, scope to add a pool
• Blum kitchen with V-ZUG appliances, Atlantic Stone and Caesar Stone finishes
• Qasair rangehood, Leibherr double door and Vintec wine and beer fridge alcoves
• Modern and classic bathrooms reveal Victoria + Albert and Brodware inclusions
• Traditional living space, sensitively restored Queenslander features
• Charming bedrooms, master has a walk-in robe and an opulent ensuite
• Fully equipped laundry, copious storage, attic stairs to access roof
• Exquisite light fittings, Cat 6 cabling and Crimsafe screens installed
• High clearance double garage, drive through to access the rear yard for off street parking
• Walk to buses, Rosalie village, Suncorp Stadium, near good schools
This unique property with a superb blend of ultra-modern and yesteryear character showcases high specification finishes and unsurpassed attention to detail. Complete with great neighbours, it sits on a rare to find, large level block in a low traffic street.
House For Rent