26 Ross Street Paddington
Architect designed home with no expense spared.
Expertly transformed, this innovative residence with premium appointments reflects two distinct architectural styles over an impressive double storey layout. It is set on a secure 593sqm north east to rear facing block, moments to shops, cafés and fine restaurants.
• Contemporary open plan lounge/dining area boasts Blackbutt floors
• Soaring ceilings, commissioned cabinetry, Heat & Glo Mezzo gas fireplace
• Automated Franklyn blinds, air conditioning and energy efficient ‘Big Ass” fans
• Dramatic bi-fold doors create a harmonious indoor/outdoor flow
• Entertainers’ deck spills onto a professionally landscaped garden
• New fences, gabion wall, Empire Zoysia grass, scope to add a pool
• Blum kitchen with V-ZUG appliances, Atlantic Stone and Caesar Stone finishes
• Qasair rangehood, Leibherr double door and Vintec wine and beer fridge alcoves
• Modern and classic bathrooms reveal Victoria + Albert and Brodware inclusions
• Traditional living space, sensitively restored Queenslander features
• Charming bedrooms, master has a walk-in robe and an opulent ensuite
• Fully equipped laundry, copious storage, attic stairs to access roof
• Exquisite light fittings, Cat 6 cabling and Crimsafe screens installed
• High clearance double garage, drive through to access the rear yard for off street parking
• Walk to buses, Rosalie village, Suncorp Stadium, near good schools
This unique property with a superb blend of ultra-modern and yesteryear character showcases high specification finishes and unsurpassed attention to detail. Complete with great neighbours, it sits on a rare to find, large level block in a low traffic street.